Posted on Wednesday, February 01 2006 @ 14:12:43 CET by LSDsmurf
- A bug where the plug-in could accidentally draw to the upper left corner of the screen on exit has been fixed.
- A bug where video playback would fails if not enough video memory was available has been fixed.
- Stray .part files that could be left behind in the download folder in some cases will now be correctly deleted. A cleanup step it taken on each startup of plugin in addition, to make sure no unwanted temp files are ever left on the disk.
- Is it now possible to dynamically alter the document object model to insert the plug-in code in all the supported browser.
- The plug-in will now work from Internet Explorer when using only the tag, once it has been installed.
Program Information Category:
Tools and Utilities Type:
Free Version: 0.9.3 beta 4 Size: 788KB Works on: Windows