Opera 9 build 8321Posted on Monday, Mar 27 2006 @ 09:05 CEST by LSDsmurf
Download: Opera 9 build 8321
- New widget User interface:
- Some of the new widget User interface is not yet available on Linux, UNIX, or Mac.
- Widgets will not work on some Linux or UNIX installations, while work is being carried out on the new widget User interface.
- Widget thumb is shown at the top of the screen, providing quick access to widgets (this can be removed using the settings button when viewing widgets).
- Widgets are now displayed on a faded background.
- Pinned widgets have their own tasks, and can be activated with Alt+Tab as with normal application windows.
- Pinned widgets can be kept on top using the right-click menu.
- New welcome mail to replace dialog when first creating a mail account.
- History panel now uses localised time when grouping by date.
- Optimised tooltip formatting to prevent long tooltips from causing Opera to become unresponsive.
- Re-added gender setting to voice preferences.
- Fix for display of toolbar button text.
- Content blocker now collapses blocked iframes.
- Improved handing of image changes through CSS :hover effects.
- Shift+Enter in forms is no longer detected as an unwanted pop-up.
- Support PUT method for XMLHttpRequest.
- Fixed support for LSSerializer.writeToURI.
- Improved support for HTML output in XSLT.
- MSI installer can now download the Windows Installer if it is not yet installed on the system.
- Fix for downloading files to desktop.
- A static build is available again.
Internet and communication
9 build 8321
Windows, Linux, Mac
Product page: here